Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: "100 Days" by RCMW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awesome, well made campaign. You play as a British pathfinder and the campaign is concentreated on a 100 days tour of a young officer - you. As a pathfinder, you get to call in airstrikes and artillery fire missions.
The campaign is highly detailed and reflects also the mundane activities of such a tour. The start is a bit slow with lots of training and routine activities and I'd say the build-up was taken a bit too far. However, once the action starts it is simply a wonderful campaign.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...P-100-Days
Is it finished? I read about it during development.
It's complete, I finished it. 16 missions total.
Only problem is that it starts with no less than three missions that are basically just training drills like the original BIS tutorials... I was pretty much put off by that.. and the third mission when you finally think you get to fight, you're sent on a fedex quest to collect NVGs.

I don't know about the later missions, but all that put me off big time...
The action starts a second after that nvg fetching thingy. If you have gotten that far I recommend to use the end mission cheat to skip the first three missions and get into the action.

A lot of the training is not necessary, but the artillery, cas and heli evac training is essential for the rest of the campaign.
Where the heck do you guys find the time to play single player games, and then 16 of them!  :o
Only when I'm home alone... Wink