Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: What are you listening to now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hehe, sorry for pointing out the obvious, and yes it's a bit weird to walk the street like that even in LA.

He's probably going to Netherlands on every european tour, so you won't have to wait long.
And now for something completely different. Look at that dancing, look at the outfits!  ;D

(06-10-2015, 09:56 AM)rundll.exe link Wrote: [ -> ]And now for something completely different. Look at that dancing, look at the outfits!  ;D

Argh... I personally hate dancing, but this beats even my darkest thoughts of it  :o
Angry Samoans and the legendary album Back From Samoa, 14 songs in 17 minutes, fast and raw, featuring such hits as My Old Man's a Fatso, They Saved Hitler's Cock and Lights Out.

Nice band, I recommend you check out their full albums! Wink
If you can't decide whether to go to China or Jamaica, you listen to Jah Wobble and his Chinese dub:

I didn't think there is a stoner song with sunshine. Thanks Variable for the band.
I just had to share this with anyone here who also plays guitar

PS: If anyone was wondering about me, im Brazilian but was born in Singapore. My dad was a teacher in yamaha and taught me classical guitar when i was young, this reminded me of him playing.
Nice!

Is that you playing ?
Great video, love that arrangement.
Haha i wish i could play that well!
and now for some disco!

...this one made me laugh
I should post more music made by my friends.

Here's Ivica, he hails from Serbian version of Manchester.

And here's the Chick Quest, a band led by my friend Ryan. They are based in Vienna and I think these guys have a good chance to become more widely known.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30