Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Namalsk Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A very nice island, some snowy area, run down factory, hospitals and such. It has an eerie atmosphere and very well done, a STALKER inspired island. It looks really nice. It got a campaign that comes with it too, where you gotta deal with these NAC guys and there's mutants and zombies later too.

There's a sniper mission someone made for this island. I'm working on a mission myself for it... too bad the AI pathfinding is kind of bad on some areas, like the underground facility area. I tried having an AI patrol back and forth, goes to one location, and won't repeat patrol. Looks like I'm going to have to make stationary AIs or, should I give UPSMON a spin on a few patrols.

UPSMON sure fix manual waypoint placements.
I love Namalsk, I wish there were more missions for it. Make 5 missions for it Phantom and we can add it to the test server!
Heh, having played a bit of DayZ Namalsk recently, I thought about doing missions for it too.

The very first mission I ever made was on Namalsk. I later remade it on Chernarus, but both times it was called "Insertion" (the mission where you have to destroy artillery after killing AAA)
That's an awesome mission Varanon. I love it. We haven't beat it yet, too!
Maybe add Namalsk to Friday night special addons? We got five missions for it.
Adding Namalsk might be a good idea, and might prompt me making missions for it as well.

Thanks, "Insertion" was actually the first mission I made after a long absence of mission making... explains the bugs, I guess :|
Yeah, I like Namalsk too. But I wonder how can we cope with AI's that can see through it's thick vegetation?