Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Folk & CiA Second Joint Session - November 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Due to the great success of the first historical and epic Joint Folk & CiA Session, Folk have invited us for another session on November 27.
Please reply here whether or not you are expected to participate so we could have a rough estimation of players. Fer might create a mission or two, especially for this night, so such estimation has an even more important meaning than usual.

I might be abroad, I would say a 50-50 chance that I could participate.
Chances are high that I'm available that sunday. Looking forward to another big session!
This time I'll make it, what ever it takes!
guess i will be there too.
I'm in
I'll be there too, although I'll probably miss the beginning of the event because of the Brazilian GP.
Ok, we are about 4-6 now. Once we reach ~10 I will confirm our ability to participate on this date.
Kenwort (which our beloved forums decided to independently ban): "Sure".
(11-10-2011, 03:02 PM)mikey link Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be there too, although I'll probably miss the beginning of the event because of the Brazilian GP.

Brazilian GP will end approximately 1 and half hour before COOP (1900 CET). I also plan to watch it and attend coop afterwards, with dinner break in between.
I am Game.
(11-10-2011, 04:59 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=mikey link=topic=2580.msg15862#msg15862 date=1320930169]
I'll be there too, although I'll probably miss the beginning of the event because of the Brazilian GP.

Brazilian GP will end approximately 1 and half hour before COOP (1900 CET). I also plan to watch it and attend coop afterwards, with dinner break in between.

[/quote]
Ohh wow, it starts at 1600gmt. That's way earlier than in the past. Well, now I don't have to miss a single minute of folk  Wink
I'm pretty sure I can be there.
Can't, I'm afraid. Exams... Sad
Ok, I have confirmed to Fer the 27th date. Soon to be an announcement.
I should be attending too, can't wait.
Pages: 1 2 3