Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CWR² Demo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi,

For the OFP 10 years anniversary CWR² team has released CWR² Demo 1.1.

More info here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...ost1962105

Promo vid:
[url=
My beloved Everon! Not nearly as laggy as the non-CWR2 one.

It looks great at first glance.
It was not so long ago when I was playing CWR in Armed Assault - and I still love it. I hope it fits as well to Arma2, and not feel like repeating everything all over again. It's a must to try. Thanks for the news!
Gonna catch that one, report when tried.
This is something we definitely need to have a closer look on. It's basically OFP on steroids, with AA2 graphics. Still good old OFP units, and really nice islands, OFP-style vegitation, and all (edit: the) buildings you know. Not too much grass on the islands either, give us a fair chanche against AIs.

edit fuel stations seems to be missiong all over Everon....
The grass is definitely the best way to  have some realistic feeling and a fair chance to see the enemy ;-).

But maybe the grass has blocked already your view too much OL? In my Everon version the fuelies are all there and busy...

The grass is definitely the best compromise between realism and godd gameplay imo! I wish i could have all the islands like this.

In my version the Fuelies are all there and busy OL....
Strange, Tony, really strange...
What's missing in Saint Pierre?
[Image: a07d96137915960.jpg]
What did I do wrong again?
I must be doing something wrong... Where are the missions and the campaign?
Edit: ok got it, the missions are a separate download.
Was just fiddeling around in the campaign, and the game suddenly crashed twice during 20 min. Is it a known issue, or could it be related to my missing fuelies?
One more issue, is it anything strange with AI pathfinding on Everon? I hope not, cause I was going to suggest adding Everon (for testing purpose, a limited periond of time). If added, it will be island only (and needed pbos for it, no new units yet)
hi,

There's an hotfix (977ko).

download link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14568

cya.

Nikiller.
Tnx again Niki Smile
had a quick look, OL. The Fuelie in Sant pierr is closed in my version too. I guess there was too less buisness down there at all, so the owner went to Morton and made up a new buisnees there or whatever... I think this one was simply forgotten, but the other places i checked on the island were correct for me.

Greets

Tony
Yea, right, economic crises .....  What the hell are they doing on Everon.

Don't tell me I've spent the last ten years down there, fighting for their independency and freedom, soaked the whole island in my own blood, killed off more badass enemies than NATO manage in Libya, and what do we get??
They run the whole island bankrupt!!!!

It's about time to tie some laces, board a C130, head back down there, and teach them a lession in economics.....

I WANT MY FUEL BACK!!!!!!!
(07-12-2011, 02:45 AM)Overlord link Wrote:They run the whole island bankrupt!!!!

It's about time to tie some laces, board a C130, head back down there, and teach them a lession in economics.....

Many seasons have passed since you left the island. Let's hope the people of Everon still welcomes you with open arms. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3