Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Got stuck sometimes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a tip from Nikiller on ShackTac Movement which should help you not to get stuck in buildings. Client side addon.
Whoah! This might save the CQB part of THEGAME2!! So from now on, more missions on zargabad! Tongue

Should this be made a must while playing on the server although it's just client side?
I can't believe I've missed this one... Just had a "puppet death" in a doorway on monday evening.
I'll be sure to enable this one.

Good tip.
Smile
One issue with client side addons; will they affect server performance, or is it just a strain for the local machine?
Sounds promising.

It also changes the evasive animation. Does that mean players who use this addon see different animations than those who don't use it?
hi,

(05-26-2011, 01:18 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]One issue with client side addons; will they affect server performance, or is it just a strain for the local machine?

It is only local to the player who is using it.

(05-26-2011, 01:24 PM)Osku link Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds promising.

It also changes the evasive animation. Does that mean players who use this addon see different animations than those who don't use it?

Good question, the others players will see the default lean anim' while the player using the addon will see the custom anim. After intensive test, we used it on LOL server and there was never any problem.

This addon is a real bonus for mission were you have to clear building and town fight. Mission maker can make a totaly new kind of missions.

I used it yesterday when playing with OL on CIA sevrer and I didn't notice any issues.

cya.

Nikiller.