Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Looking for players for FDFmod's campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

jäger

Games are set randomly. You can get the mod from here:
http://www.fdfmod.org/news/fdf-mod-for-arma-2-released/
You have to create mod icon for yourself. The default string for icon is:
"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -mod=FDFmod -nosplash
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original message:
I'm looking for players for playing FDFmod's campaign. It is more than a few months since I have played SP and there have been many great co-op nights. I tried to play FDFmod's campaign which has a great atmosphere based missions 0-1 and beginning of 2nd mission. It is really shame that the friendly AI is suffering effects of lobotomy. Luckily the campaign is playable in coop-mode.

So I'm searching players for playing the campaign. I have myself ethernet-connection which is  limited to 3 Mbit/s uplink, which should be fine for hosting campaigns. At least Variable has expressed his interest for joining. In this weekend I'd be able to participate from friday 1500CET to 2000CEST, excluding saturday night from 1830CET to next morning.
I'll try joining you Friday if there is free slots.

jäger

I added routers port forwarding list following UDP ports 2302, 2303 and 2305, I haven't checked is the server accessible from internet, but I cannot think any reason why it shouldn't. I created TS2 server in case we cannot use CiA server. I had TS2 server checked that it was accessible from internet. Only think that can be a problem is the my difficulty settings, which aren't so tweaked as CiA server has. Is possible to get data under 'class Difficulties'?
(03-24-2011, 07:15 PM)jäger link Wrote: [ -> ]I added routers port forwarding list following UDP ports 2302, 2303 and 2305, I haven't checked is the server accessible from internet, but I cannot think any reason why it shouldn't.
I can. Cause ArmA2 default port is 2402+ Smile
(03-24-2011, 07:15 PM)jäger link Wrote: [ -> ]Only think that can be a problem is the my difficulty settings, which aren't so tweaked as CiA server has. Is possible to get data under 'class Difficulties'?
If you think about server settings (difficulties and so on) you'll set them in your players profile

jäger

I think there are 2302 and so one, but CiA has 2402,.. cause OFP server and ArmA2 server cannot be run on same port.
I'll try to make it!
(03-24-2011, 07:38 PM)jäger link Wrote: [ -> ]I think there are 2302 and so one, but CiA has 2402,.. cause OFP server and ArmA2 server cannot be run on same port.
It can (but not simultaniously), but again, default ports are 24##. Not that it matter mutch, it's just to put 2302 as port in browser.
Can´t make it to play for about the next week i guess, cause i had a little "incident" with some foe steel angles. They attacked me from behind and got my fingertip as i was pulling back. No good point at pulling the trigger atm... argh, keep a few for me, will ya?

Tony
I'm interested, but I can't participate before Sunday.

jäger

I will start updating first post where is most important info
(03-24-2011, 07:28 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=jäger link=topic=2441.msg13940#msg13940 date=1300986910]Only think that can be a problem is the my difficulty settings, which aren't so tweaked as CiA server has. Is possible to get data under 'class Difficulties'?
If you think about server settings (difficulties and so on) you'll set them in your players profile
[/quote]
Is it possible to get settings that CiA server has. My difficulty settings are below. I'm quite sure they aren't the most optimal one, since they are default one (I mostly play SP with mercenary)
Code:
class Difficulties
{
    class recruit
    {
        class Flags
        {
            Armor=1;
            FriendlyTag=1;
            EnemyTag=0;
            HUD=1;
            HUDPerm=1;
            HUDWp=1;
            HUDWpPerm=1;
            HUDGroupInfo=1;
            AutoSpot=1;
            Map=1;
            WeaponCursor=1;
            AutoGuideAT=1;
            ClockIndicator=1;
            3rdPersonView=1;
            UltraAI=0;
            AutoAim=0;
            CameraShake=0;
            UnlimitedSaves=1;
            DeathMessages=1;
            NetStats=1;
            VonID=1;
        };
        skillFriendly=1;
        skillEnemy=0.55000001;
        precisionFriendly=1;
        precisionEnemy=0.55000001;
    };
    class regular
    {
        class Flags
        {
            Armor=1;
            FriendlyTag=1;
            EnemyTag=0;
            HUD=1;
            HUDPerm=1;
            HUDWp=1;
            HUDWpPerm=1;
            HUDGroupInfo=1;
            AutoSpot=1;
            Map=1;
            WeaponCursor=1;
            AutoGuideAT=1;
            ClockIndicator=1;
            3rdPersonView=1;
            UltraAI=0;
            AutoAim=0;
            CameraShake=1;
            UnlimitedSaves=1;
            DeathMessages=1;
            NetStats=1;
            VonID=1;
        };
        skillFriendly=1;
        skillEnemy=0.69999999;
        precisionFriendly=1;
        precisionEnemy=0.69999999;
    };
    class veteran
    {
        class Flags
        {
            HUD=1;
            HUDWp=1;
            HUDGroupInfo=0;
            Map=0;
            WeaponCursor=1;
            ClockIndicator=0;
            3rdPersonView=1;
            UltraAI=0;
            CameraShake=1;
            UnlimitedSaves=0;
            DeathMessages=1;
            NetStats=1;
            VonID=0;
        };
        skillFriendly=1;
        skillEnemy=0.89999998;
        precisionFriendly=1;
        precisionEnemy=0.89999998;
    };
    class mercenary
    {
        class Flags
        {
            UltraAI=0;
            DeathMessages=0;
            NetStats=0;
            VonID=0;
        };
        skillFriendly=1;
        skillEnemy=1;
        precisionFriendly=1;
        precisionEnemy=1;
    };
};
PM sent Jäger

jäger

thx, Overlord
Do you still got the same IP and when will you play?

jäger

when there will be more players than just me Wink IP is same

Zandhaas

Hi,

When do you plan to play? FDF is one of the few addon packs I downloaded for Arma II and did not remove shortly after trying it out.

Regards,

Sander
Pages: 1 2 3