Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Useful downloads for FDF and WGL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, folks,

I just refreshed my account w/ FileFront and figured I'd post these for folks who haven't seen them before:

@WGL_Ryan.rar is a model upgrade for WGL soldiers

AT.zip is a model upgrade for WGL weapons

5.1_rep.rar includes files needed to enable the AT weapons (not 'anti-tank') cf. WGL AT config instructions (Installation)

KEGSWRevolvers10fixed.zip fixes the "missing Kegs. . ." error messages in various missions (I think limited to FDF - please correct me if I'm wrong)

MrBurnsAECislands.zip replaces the original islands w/ updated textures and trees (Berghoff's)

Useful files for OFP
The "Keg-error" is related to Kegetys S&W revolver pack, available as separate addon even for vanilla OFP. So if you have that pack you'll need the fix, not only in FDF.
Yep,

just a simple fix in the config.cpp

from this this
requiredVersion=1.750000;
to this
requiredVersion=1.850000;
requiredAddons[]={bis_resistance};

but it's not limited to just keg's handguns, many other addons give the same erroneous missing addon message. It is just a noucense, there is no effect on gameplay.

Since filefront was re acuired back by the original owners I think we will have better luck with our files not being deleted all the time. So far things I have there are still there.
My files...
http://www.filefront.com/user/geldron
Awesome, Zulu!