Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Trinity Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am glad to announce that Trinity island has been added to the server addons!

1. Overlord- Please upload to the server mpmissions folder trinity island missions. I will email you the FTP login details. When you do that, please make sure the missions are in the right format:

Example format-
co@_12_usmc_the_dirty_dozen.eden.pbo
(coop mode, @ means with addons, mod used, name of the mission, island name).
Please make sure all letters are in a lower case, and spaces are replaced with underlines. Once a mission was uploaded, make sure it works. If it does- add it to the missions list (I gave you editing rights, link on the homepage, upper right corner). If the mission is broken delete it from the server until the problem is resolved.

2. Lobanak, will you be able to archive all the 5 trinity pbo's and upload them to the needed addons section as well? I have already added Trinity as a required addon on the addons list but its hiper link still needs to be edited once the upload is complete.

3. Lenin since I will be abroad from the 8th until the 24th, please send your "CiA revised" Trinity missions to another member so he could upload them.

4. Everybody- If you have trinity island missions add them to the server please. However, to avoid conflicts, make sure the mission is not already on the server using the missions list. and please- update the mission list if you upload a mission! (paint the mission in light blue if its uses USMC addons).

5. One final request- I know it will be hard, but since I will get back on the 24th, please wait for me before you start playing the new USMC and Trinity missions... Thanks...
Hola,

to 2.) if someone can give me download link i will do that

to 3.) Lenin sent them to me, i will upload them

to 5.) forget that ;-). But i guess it will anyways take a while until all is set up...
OK! all is ready. Addons are uploaded, mission and addons list are updated and news posted. Spread the word!
Ok, uploading some missions. I have tested all by starting server and load/ play all missions. A few minor messages on a couple (missing markers) but played well. Google mission list updated (scroll to bottom). Not familiar with all columns, hope it's ok
(10-07-2008, 07:42 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, uploading some missions. I have tested all by starting server and load/ play all missions. A few minor messages on a couple (missing markers) but played well. Google mission list updated (scroll to bottom). Not familiar with all columns, hope it's ok

Great. Just one important thing. the name format you wrote the missions in the mission list (And I guess on the server too?) does not match CiA name format. Please refer back to my explanation email and rename them. Hope it's not much of a hassle...

For example: The mission you named co30@_raid_trinity.trinity.pbo should actually be named: co@_30_raid_trinity.trinity.pbo
(10-07-2008, 09:34 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]For example: The mission you named co30@_raid_trinity.trinity.pbo should actually be named: co@_30_raid_trinity.trinity.pbo
Oh, took me a while to discover that one, will rename them as soon as I can Wink